Join a fast growing, quality service food business that appreciates each teammate as a significant contributor to the culture and success of our company. The Sarap Shop believes in training its own employees for advancement in their careers and encouraging high performing teammates to move up alongside our quickly expanding organization.
If you value…
- good food made from the heart
- doing an honest day of work with other good-hearted people
- a no BS environment focused on teamwork, opportunity, workplace engagement, and results
...we want to work with you!
Food Truck Manager, San Francisco
The Food Truck Manager is responsible for leading other teammates on the truck to provide comforting food and service to our customers. Successful managers are all-star teammates who enjoy wearing many hats — they are just as excited about providing memorable customer service as they are about jumping on the line to cook, and keeping our workspaces in excellent condition. This person ensures all teammates follow in-house policies and procedures and meets all federal and state requirements.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- $15+ per hour to start
- Career coaching
- Team outings
- 401K plan, health benefits (for full-time schedules only)
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Trustworthy, kind, teamplayer, sense of humor
- Organized with an eye for efficiency
- Hardworking, can-do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, a problem solving mind
- Can adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at our food truck and commercial kitchen
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn how to train and treat team members with respect and kindness while leading through example and confidence
- Provide exceptional customer service and troubleshoot customer requests/complaints
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed at all times
- Manage inventory, including ordering, receiving and executing inventory counts
- Maintain required records including inventory, food production, income/expense, meal counts
- Prepare and expedite orders
- Ensure proper sanitation and safety standards are maintained at all times
- Maintain workspaces and equipment including appliances, refrigerator/freezer, stove, prep surfaces, and cookware
- Availability to work 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Tues-Sat
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- 18+ years old
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- CA Driver's License
- Food Manager Certification (preferred but can be obtained during hiring process)
Direct experience in the food industry! We care most about hiring teammates that value good work and have a growth mindset that’s eager to learn. If you’ve never worked in a restaurant or managed a business, that’s totally ok. We understand that when you’re chasing your passion, you just need a place to start. So if you’ve got the passion, we can teach you the rest!
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send us your resume and a short message answering the following questions.
email us: email@example.com
a) What about the job description excites you most?
b) An example of how you go above and beyond at your current job, a previous job, or in day-to-day life.
c) What do you like to do for fun?